Technology Maestro Kieran Upadrasta Is Celebrating His 26th Year Serving Different Industries.
Updated: Oct 30
Kieran Upadrasta is a Cyber Security Architect, Information Security Consultant, and Risk Manager, who has an experience of 26 years working in a broad range of industries.
Kieran Upadrasta is a cyber security architect and consultant with over 26 years of experience in business analysis, consulting, technical security strategy, architecture, governance, security analysis, threat assessments, and risk management.
Apart from being a cyber security consultant, he also provides services as an information security consultant and a risk manager with 26 plus years of experience in several industries. He is also a member of CISSP, CISM, CRISC qualified, and Cyber Defence taskforce member.
Kieran Upadrasta is also an InfoSec Researcher, University Gold medallist, policy advisor, and expert witness.
Kieran Upadrasta is an expert in different fields. Some of them are:
– Expert in incident response
– Crisis management
– Critical and Major Incident Management (MiM)
– Stakeholder engagement
– Mapping requirements and management
Kieran Upadrasta is a specialist in several areas. They are as follows:
– Governance- Policy, Legal, Regulatory Compliance, Investigations, Forensics, COBIT, Archer eGRC, CIDSS, GDPR, Data protection, and SOX
– Policy, standards, Framework, Audits-ISO27001, SAS 70
– Risk management-SARA, SPRINT, and IRAM
– Threat management- Arbor SP Peakflow, Forefront TMS, DDOS mitigations, Akamai Kona defender, Siteshield, Threat modeling, Threat hunting, Intel
– Vulnerabilities management- Qualys, Tenable Nessus, Foundstone
– Strategic Planning, Security architecture – HLD & LLD creation, Enterprise architecture –TOGAF
– Identity and Access Management IAM– AD, Azure AD, Okta, CyberArk, PAM
– Data loss and fraud prevention – Symantec DLP, Advanced Persistent Threat APT, User Behavior Analytics UBA
– Cybersecurity Platforms: CrowdStrike, Palo Alto Networks, SentinelOne, M365 Defender, Falcon Sensors, McAfee, Symantec, Carbon Black, Fortinet, FireEye, Cylance, MITRE ATT&CK Framework, Endpoint & Cloud Protection, Detection, And Response (EDR), Falcon X, Breach Prevention, Vulnerability Management, Threat Hunting, Zero Trust, Container Security, NGAV, Device Control, Firewall Management, Artificial Intelligence, Automation
– Cloud platforms –AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP) & Cloud technologies
– Automation – Ansible, Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, Jenkins, Python
– Management – Projects, Engineering, and Security operations
– SIEM: Arcsight ESM, Qradar, Splunk, LogRhythm, RSA Security Analytics, Envision
– Firewalls, IDS, IPS – Checkpoint, McAfee, Cisco, Juniper, ISS, Snort, Sourcefire, Web Application Firewall WAF
– Encryptions, VPNs, IPsec, PKI, Endpoints – Safe boot, Pointsec, CrowdStrike
– Proxies, Content filtering – Bluecoat, Zscaler, Finjan, Ironport
– Agile, Prince2, DevOps, DevSecOps
Kieran had already worked with a few security agencies in the past. He has also worked with Financial Conduct Authority FCA, Prudential Regulation Authority.
He is also qualified in CISM, CRISC, CISSP, CCSE, CCSP, CCNA Security, JNCIS-FWV, MBA, and BEng.
Kieran has also received awards for his work. Some of the awards that he received are The Circle of Excellence Award, The High Flyers Award, and The Super Coach Award.
For more details, visit www.kieranupadrasta.com.
About Kieran Upadrasta:
Kieran Upadrasta has over 26 years of experience in business analysis, consulting, technical security strategy, architecture, governance, security analysis, threat assessments, and risk management. He has 26 years of experience in various industries and works as a cyber security consultant, an information security consultant, and a risk manager. He is also a member of the CISSP, CISM, and CRISC task force and a member of the Cyber Defence task force.